Practical Software Solutions
Owner (March 2020 - Present)
- Worked with clients to provide custom solutions using the latest Microsoft Technologies.
Senior Software Engineer (June 2021 - June 2022)
Wegmans Food Markets
Programmer Analyst (July 2015 - February 2020)
- Helped bring multiple teams up to current standards and the latest .NET framework.
- Lead the design and development of new vendor integrations.
- Migrated code to GIT and implemented automated builds and releases using Azure DevOps.
- Built tools and wrote documentation to make it easier to solve common support issues.
Software Engineer IV (May 2010 - July 2015)
- Lead the design and development of new .NET services designed to replace old COM code.
- Created several tools to improve developer productivity and customer support.
- Made the team's automated build process using MsBuild and implemented CI/CD with Jenkins.
Contract - Software Engineer (April 2009 - May 2010)
- Lead the creation of an internal maintenance tool to help the support team diagnose and correct customer issues.
- Created the front end using ASP.NET and the backend using WCF Services.
Associate Software Engineer (June 2006 - January 2009)
- Enhanced their products by creating new features, fixing bugs, and converting ASP and VB6 code to ASP.NET and C#.
- Improved application quality by creating tools for running automated smoke tests against their products' web interface
- Raised productivity by creating an implementation of Accubridge to interface the AccuRev Source Control system with Veramark's custom bug tracking system.
Co-op Software Engineer (March 2005 - November 2005)
- Made enhancements to the c++ unit test framework that was already in use.
- Wrote unit tests for existing code in the said framework.
- Improved the existing build process by setting up a continuous integration server, using Cruisecontrol.NET, to automate the build process.
Co-op Software Engineer (March 2004 - May 2004)
- Assisted a senior engineer with creating the TARGUSinfo maintenance interface and created a brand new administration interface.
Tutor (September 2002 - September 2003)
- Tutored students in Java and Assembly.